Current mindset: If it doesn’t have avocado then we don’t want it! If you aren’t sure how to incorporate more avocado into your life, then give these 3 yummy avocado recipes a try!
Training & Nutrition
Custom Training Journeys
Digital AI coaching
Inspiring motivational stories
And more to come …
Recipes from the video:
Spinach avocado quesadilla
4 large eggs
4 egg whites
6 tablespoons water
4 whole wheat low carb tortillas medium size
1/2 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
3/4 avocado sliced
2/3 cup spinach leaves
1. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, egg whites and water.
2. Set a large skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Cook, scraping the pan occasionally, until the eggs are scrambled and just set. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat. Place 1 tortilla in the pan and top half of the tortilla with ¼ each of the cheese, scrambled eggs, hot sauce (several good shakes), California avocado and spinach.
4. Fold over the other side of the tortilla to form a half-circle. Press down with a spatula as the cheese melts to seal the quesadilla. When the bottom is golden brown, flip the quesadilla and brown on the other side.
5. Remove the quesadilla from the pan, cut into thirds and garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve.
6. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, cheese, scrambled eggs, hot sauce, avocado and spinach.
400 g chickpeas
½ – 1 cup ciltrano
1 teaspoon garlic
¼ cup lime juice
½ cup olive oil
1-2 teaspoon sea salt
Put every ingredient to a blender.
Mix them well until you get the desired consistency.
Top with olive oil and chopped cilantro.
1 large avocado
½ cup mashed banana
½ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease an 8×8″ baking dish with butter, coconut oil or cooking spray.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine; avocado, banana, maple syrup, and vanilla.
3. In a large bowl, combine; eggs, coconut flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking soda and avocado mixture.
4. Using a hand mixer, blend all ingredients together until well mixed.
5. Pour mixture into the greased baking dish and sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. You can also mix some into the batter if you like it extra chocolatey.
6. Bake for about 25 minutes or until set through.
7. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Cut into 9 squares and enjoy!